Posted by: Emily Beers
I love sweating with others as much as the next CrossFit athlete. After six years of CrossFit, I still hit workouts with a group once or twice a week. But I also believe a system with more individualized coaching would help all parties involved and leads to a community where:
1. The masses are more fit
2. Those who google “personal training” join CrossFit instead!
3. Client retention is better
4. Coaches have better relationships with their clients
5. Coach and affiliate revenue is higher
6. The world doesn’t see CrossFit as too expensive