At RIPT, we know a fews things about athletic hand care:
If you're a high performance athlete, and your hands are involved in playing or practicing your sport, then ripped hands are like a flat tire. They limit your performance and your fun.
RIPT will fix your hands. Fast.
While we would love to be able to market RIPT Skin Systems to you with the use of scantily clad women, gritty, high production value video, and the promise that using our product will get you that fancy watch, performance sports car, and of course, the girl.
But you’re smarter than that.
So here are a few of our marketing mantras:
- RIPT is a devilishly clever spelling error that works for both getting forged into an elite athlete, as well as tearing your hands open while training. We were never very good at spelling, and besides, vowels are so 2009.
- Our products are tools. You’re not going to use them to fix your grandmothers leaky sink, but it will fix your skin fast… like really fast.
- We’ve put our product in lip balm tubes because they are small enough to fit in your pocket. As much as we would have loved to sell RIPT in a platinum skull, or severed gorilla hand, you probably never would have used it.
- We had to create a new product category for RIPT because skin care includes fancy smelling concoctions that are designed to make you beautiful… RIPT smells awful and does one thing well: FIX YOUR HANDS !
- RIPT is not your department store hand lotion. It has a bunch of high-potency ingredients to promote skin repair. If the ingredient doesn’t do this, it’s not in a tube of RIPT.
- There are 3 key factors to not ripping hands: smooth, pliable, and tough skin. RIPT has 3 phases… need us to connect the dots?
- Gorillas are tough as shit and have hands like kevlar. We should probably use a gorilla as our mascot... Check!
We hope this helps you understand our company's vision better, and explains why we don't have a million fruity scent options, or a Victoria's Secret model as our spokes person.
RIPT Skin Systems. No frills hand care.