3 Phase Hand Care Kit
3 Phase Hand Care Kit
Ripped or Torn hands? Time to grab a RIPT hand care kit!
Specifically designed to repair damaged skin, RIPT's 3 Phase Skin Reinforcement System will get you back to enjoying your sport as fast as possible.
Perfect for CrossFit and kettlebell sports, rowing, weightlifting, gymnastics, rock climbing, or any other activity which requires heavy use of your hands.
RIPT Kit includes:
- 1- 0.15 oz tube of DAILY DOSE hand balm*
- 1- 0.15 oz tube of QUICK FIX hand balm*
- 1- GRINDSTONE synthetic pumice
RIPT Kit+ (3x more DAILY DOSE & QUICK FIX) includes:
- RIPT Kit contents listed above, PLUS you get a Refill Pack 2.0:
- 1- 0.5 oz tube of DAILY DOSE hand balm*
- 1- 0.5 oz tube of QUICK FIX hand balm*
* Made from 100% all natural ingredients
Fix your hands ASAP
We were at the CrossFit games and a competitor came to us with ripped hands in the "Before" shot below. We gave her a RIPT 3 Phase Hand Care Kit and she came back to show us the results 2 days later (in the "After" pic)!
How to use:
1) Use the GRINDSTONE daily to smooth and shape rough calluses. For optimal results use in the shower when both the stone and your skin are wet. Your goal is to thin the calluses so they remain flexible, yet protective of your hands. Avoid removing calluses entirely as you may experience pain or increased sensitivity. You may experience some flaking from the stone when it is new. This will slow as you use it.
2) Apply DAILY DOSE to un-torn calluses to increase their hydration and prevent tears.
The frequency of these two steps is the key to preventing hand tears.
Check out the best way to use your GRINDSTONE to prevent rips:
*Note: The stone in this video is 8 months old. It will wear a bit with use, but this feature allows the skin to be sanded rather than gouged.
1) Apply a liberal amount of QUICK FIX to the damaged area(s) to fill the rip and seal it off from the elements. Natural ingredients like peppermint oil and rosemary will help to cool the irritated skin and reduce inflammation, while other essential oils will protect the open wound from infection via their potent antibacterial/antiviral properties. Apply DAILY DOSE until your body has formed a new layer of skin that is less sensitive to the touch.
2) You can now switch to applying DAILY DOSE as needed until a new, hydrated callus has formed. Keep the conveniently sized DAILY DOSE tube in your pocket and apply liberal amounts as needed.